Action Physiotherapy - Top Sports and Injury Clinic in St. John's
Action Physiotherapy in St. John's has been in business for over 10 years, operating as a community-based, family orientated physiotherapy service. We have built a level of trust with our clients, and our greatest advertisement is word of mouth. We have even helped clients from 3 generations of the same family. When it comes to serving our clients, we offer one-on-one sessions, ensuring that all of your questions are answered. We pride ourselves on providing timely access to our services and are committed to scheduling initial visits as quickly as possible. We have evening appointments available for more flexible scheduling, and we can serve clients of all ages. Why Choose Us?
- We provide caring and personal approach to pain relief and rehabilitation – Get to Know Us. Please browse through our clinic and staff photos on our Google + Page and our Facebook Page
- Expert Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, and Acupuncturist provision
- Flexible hours with morning and evening appointments available
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00AM-8:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00PM
- Minimal wait list time for new and returning clients - Guaranteed timely access
- Direct billing with most Insurance companies
- Modern Facilities with state of the art rehabilitation services
Our physiotherapists are highly skilled and trained, and they have received all of the proper licensing and education to assist with everything from sport and orthopedic injuries to rehabilitation after surgery. We treat clients of all ages and our therapists will complete house calls, if you can't come to us!
We have three highly trained massage therapists to take care of all your massage therapy needs.Our Registered massage therapists (RMT) employ a variety of techniques to enhance your health and well-being, including Myofascial release, Sports massage, Active release and Pre/Post natal massage.